ESL Teacher (Primary & Adult teaching roles), Qatar (3 month contracts available too)
FROM £1700 per month (TAX FREE) + free accommodation, flights, medical, visa, sports club membership
English Language Schools
m2r Education are working with this leading British run English language centre based in Doha, Qatar. We need native English speakers with neutral accents to join their growing team. You will teach either children or adults, depending upon your expertise.
Established in 2011 they promote English language excellence and require highly motivated and qualified teachers who really want to make a difference.
We have the option of a short term 3 month contract or a full time 2yr contract. Both ASAP starts.
You will teach ESL in a purpose built language centre and instruction is tailored to the needs of the student. Therefore you will be expected to design lessons instead of pure textbook teaching. You will assigned a maximum of 4 students and 1:1 teaching is also available. Student ages vary but in general it will be younger learners. Working hours are 2pm - 9pm.
Qualifications / Experience
- 2yrs full time, classroom based ESL experience
- CELTA / TEFL / TESOL
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Ability & experience of teaching children and adults
- UK national with a neutral accent
- Experience of EAL teaching within the ENC framework is preferred
- c.£1700 tax free per month (could be increased dependent upon experience)
- 2 bed fully furnished shared apartment / single studio apartment (c. availability at the time)
- £100 per month transportation allowance
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Visa costs paid for (you will have to pay for attestation of degree however)
- Annual return flights
- Sports club membership (great for socialising and inexpensive drinks / food!)
- End of service gratuity
- 3 month short term OR 2yr full time contracts available
If you meet the above criteria and can join asap, please contact us NOW!