Female Kindergarten Teacher, Muscat, Oman
TAX FREE minimum salary £25,000 ($30,500) + accommodation, flights, medical, visa, annual bonus etc
The school was founded in 2001 and occupies a prime location in Muscat. It opened in September 2001 with 330 students in 16 classes from Kindergarten through the Grade 10.
Currently the school has more than 950 students distributed into 40 classrooms from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
They require Female Kindergarten Teachers to join in August 2017. These are 2 year, renewable contracts.
- Must have a related degree or it will not be approved by the Ministry of Education
- Teaching licence/PGCE in a related subject is essential
- Minimum of 2 years relevant teaching experience, at the same school
- Willingness to respect the Omani and Islamic culture in terms of dress code etc.
- Willingness to complete a two year contract
- Must be native English speakers from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, NZ, Australia, South Africa
- Basic salary 1,000 – 1,200 OMR per month
- Shared, furnished accommodation for single teachers or accommodation allowance.
- 2 bedroom, furnished accommodation for couples or accommodation allowance.
- Annual return ticket or ticket allowance
- Medical and life insurance in the Sultanate of Oman.
- 60 days paid leave summer holiday
- 50% off schooling for dependent children
If you meet the minimum criteria then please send your CV, relevant documents and 3 professional references (one MUST be from a recent Head of School).
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: August 2017