Primary School Principal, Oman
FROM 1500 OMR (£2800 / USD3800 / ZAR48000) + housing, flights, medical, visa
m2r Education are looking for an experienced female Primary School Principal an international school near Seeb, in Oman.
The new school building opened in 2015, an extension of an international school originally opened over 10 years ago. Currently the school has around 900 students and 80 staff, and the new building will cater to the ongoing expansion of this organisation, with around 20 new classrooms and other facilities. The school provides a quality education based on the American curriculum for K-12 students.
Positions to start on 1st August 2018
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- All candidates must have Bachelor degree in education as well as a Masters degree in education management / administration (no exceptions)
- Minimum of 5 years’ teaching experience and 5yrs as a School Principal
- International school experience is preferred
- All candidates should express their willingness to respect the Omani and Islamic culture
- Due to visa availability, teachers should be from: UK, US, South Africa
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- FROM 1500 OMR (£2800 / USD3800 / ZAR48000), dependent upon experience
- Free, furnished 2 bedroom apartment
- Annual return air ticket allowance
- Medical and life insurance in Oman
- 50 - 60 days paid leave in the summer depending on school calendar
Interviews will be conducted from now, with offers made to join in August 2018.