SENCO (primary), Luxembourg
c.£42k (higher salary is dependent on experience) plus relocation package including free accommodation for the first month
m2r Education are working with a COBIS accredited British International school in Luxembourg, they require a SENCO for their primary section to start in Jan '18 to the end of the school year, with the possibility of further extension.
The school is an inclusive, vibrant international community of approximately 750 students aged from 3 years to 18+ years, representing over 50 different nationalities.
This position has a January 2018 start date. The contract is until the end of the current acadmeic year with a view to making it a permanent position.
- Teaching Qualification essential
- SEN Qualification desirable
- A proven record of good/outstanding teaching
- Experience of teaching the English National Curriculum for England and Wales
- An internationally minded outlook
- A creative approach to teaching
- Evidence of high student progress and attainment
- Proactive and willing to take part in extracurricular activities and events
- Strong team player
- Evidence of supporting colleagues or leading a team
Min. salary £42k (higher salary is dependent on experience) plus relocation package including free accommodation for the first month and assistance in finding permanent accommodation.
Send your CV, 2 professional references and current DBS to apply.