IT Teacher required for a modern school in Italy - Aug 2017 start!
Between €25000 and €40000 per annum depending on experience + Relocation + Visa + Holidays + Other allowances
m2r Education is looking for an experienced Information Technology in a Global Society Teacher to start at this modern school in North East Italy in August 2017.
This is a fantastic school based in stunning location just 15 miles from Venice! The school is dedicated to the education of children from the age of 3 to 19. Their programmes are designed to promote an education path where knowledge is gained through a ‘hands-on` approach.
The aim of the school is to become a leading research and training centre.
- Related Bachelor’s Degree
- PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- Native English speakers only
- Minimum of two years relevant teaching experience (at High School level ideally within IB curriculum).
- Teacher must be able to use technology in the classroom and have proven experience of using it
- Salary scale depending on experience
- 12 months renewable contract
- Discounted school fees (only if space in the school) one child is free, two children 60% discount, 3 children 40% discount
- Flights (for teacher and dependants)
- Heath Insurance not provided, but assistance is provided to obtain it
- Tax rule: assuming the teacher is a tax resident in the UK, they have exemption in Italy
This is a great opportunity to live in Italy and travel in Europe during the summer holidays.
Please note that all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance,
Start date: August 2017