Primary Teacher, Jakarta
£25,000 per year, housing allowance, flights, medical insurance etc.
m2r Education are currently looking for experienced Primary Teachers for Key Stage 1 on behalf of a selective K-12 school which is also an authorised Cambridge Centre offering education to ages 3-18. The school is located in a semi-rural environment about 15 km south-east of central Jakarta.
The programme of study starts with basic English and maths at KG, moving through primary school to Cambridge Checkpoint at Grade 6 and into generalist secondary school studies. Students then specialise in their chosen subjects at IGCSE in Grades 9 and 10. Finally, students undertake the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme at Grades 11 and 12.
Current roles are to start in July - you must be able to join on July 11th.
- Related BA
- PGCE / equivalent K-12 teaching qualification
- 5 years relevant teaching experience
- UK curriculum experience essential for some roles
- IB experience essential for some roles
- £25,000 basic salary per year – to be paid in local currency, as per Indonesian law
- 60 million Rupiah for housing allowance
- Annual return flights
- Medical insurance
- 5,000,000 Indonesian Rupiah one-time settling in allowanc
Notes on package:
- All allowances are provided in Indonesian Rupiah as per Indonesian law
Interviews take place on Skype.
Start date: July 11th 2017
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance