Primary Teachers, New Cairo
TAX FREE salary £25,896 - £34,800 + furnished accommodation + annual return flights (for teacher, spouse and up to two dependents), free tuition for up to two dependents + medical insurance + shipping allowance
M2r Education are working with a brand new British International school in New Cairo. The school opened in August 2016 and will caters for students aged 3 – 14. It is is part of a wider network with partner schools in the UK and China.
They are currently looking for qualified Primary Teachers to start January / August 2018. These roles are open to UK males and females.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working with students in the relevant age group.
- Experience in an international school is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of the British education system is essential.
- Experience in raising achievement and setting aspirational targets is essential.
- TAX-FREE starting salary £25,896 - £34,800 (dependent on experience) with scales rising annually
- Free, fully furnished accommodation (including utility bills)
- Medical insurance
- Annual return flights for spouse and up to dependents
- Free schooling for up to two dependents
- Shipping allowance at start and end of contract
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance