Primary (KS2) Teacher, New Cairo, Egypt
Starting salary £18000 (tax free), accommodation provided/allowance, flights, visa, medical, sports club membership, schooling allowance, end of service bonus etc.
m2r Education are working with one of the leading British Schools in Egypt, they are fully accredited and a member of the British Council and COBIS.
With 75% of the TAX FREE salary paid in GBP and with the current exchange rate and cost of living, you should not have to touch any of this, so a great opportunity to save!
The school has a student population of nearly 1000 students with around about 90 academic staff and a substantial contingent of support staff. Students benefit from being able to learn on a campus with superb facilities.
The school is based in a clean and secure environment which is located to the east of Cairo - very convenient for Shorouk, Rehab, Nasr City and Heliopolis.
Currently the school requires a KS2 Primary Teacher to join ASAP on a two year contract. These roles are open to both male and female applicants.
- Related Bachelor's Degree
- PGCE /QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant teaching experience is essential
- Experience of the British Curriculum is essential
- Native English speakers only
- Basic salary dependent on experience and qualifications (£18000 minimum salary per annum, TAX FREE) NOTE - 75% of the salary is paid in GBP and with the current exchange rate and cost of living, you should not have to touch any of this, so a great opportunity to save!
- Free furnished school accommodation or rent allowance
- Free sports club membership
- Free transport 3 days a week to malls etc.
- Service Completion Bonus
- Health insurance
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
If you meet the criteria, please send your CV to apply. Please note, you will need to provide references.
Start date: Jan '18