Primary (KS2) Teacher, New Cairo, Egypt
TAX FREE 25,000 GBP for an experienced teacher, plus housing, medical, annual flights, transportation to and from school, settling in allowance, CPD allowance, Annual Education Conference, 5% Pension scheme.
m2r Education are looking for a KS2 Teacher. This school is one of the leading British/International Schools in Egypt starting from EYFS to Grade 12, following the English National Curriculum with the option of taking the IB Diploma too.
Housed in an impressive campus in New Cairo, they have established themselves as one of Cairo’s leading schools, providing British based international education that delivers a tailored curriculum. Part of a network of exceptional international schools around the world, they can offer you an excellent career.
These are 2 year renewable contracts and they are open to both male and female applicants.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a related subject, from a recognised, accredited university
- Western education & background
- You will be expected to undertake an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure
- Starting TAX FREE salary of £25,000 for an experienced teacher
- Bonus for every year of relevant full time teaching experience
- Accommodation allowance
- Return airfare
- Settling in allowance
- Schooling allowance
- Health insurance
- Transportation to and from work
- CPD allowance
- Annual salary increase
- Annual no absence bonus
- Pension contribution
- Paid summer holidays (July & August)
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
If you meet the minimum criteria then please send your CV, relevant documents and professional references (one MUST be from a recent Head of School).
Start date: ASAP