ESL teacher, Lianyungang, China (Sept 2017 start)
AMAZING Salary from £1,750 up to £2,850 per month, free accommodation, flights, medical insurance and resident permit fee.
English Language Schools
m2r Education are working with a new bi-lingual school based in Lianyungang; in the North Eastern Jiangsu province of China.
They have ESL teaching positions with a great salary and benefits, open to both males and females.
This role involves teaching ESL to primary aged students. The start date is September 2017 and the contract is for 10 months.
- Approximately 30 hours per week including both office and teaching time.
- Summer events and activities in July - August
- Teaching ESL to primary school kids
- Involvement in extra curricular activities
- Provide professional feedback for parents
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- Native English speaker
- Minimum of 1-year ESL teaching experience.
- Good work ethics
- Salary from £1,750 up to £2,850 per month depending on qualifications/experience (15,000-25,000 RMB)
- Free accommodation
- Flights included
- Free medical insurance
- Free resident permit fee.
- End of contract bonus.
Interviews on Skype.
Start date: Sept 2017
Please note that all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance