ESL Teacher, Fuzhou, China
Salary of 8,000 - 11,000RMB (depending on experience) + regular increases, flight reimbursement, accomodation, visa, medical & 6 weeks holiday
English Language Schools
m2r are working with a highly reputable and professional organisation based in Fuzhou, China. They have eight language schools in Fuzhou with over 60 full-time native English speaking teachers and over 3000 students. They have been in operation since 2003 and have built a reputation for excellent service delivery and providing an excellent quality of education.
Salary and benefits packages are very competitive, plus you will receive full and ongoing training.
They aim to provide students with creative, engaging, and educational lessons that will allow them to develop their language skills in a safe and supportive environment. Their commitment to education is translated into the high-level of support that provided for all teachers and staff.
Due to expansion there is a need to hire highly motivated and energetic ESL Teachers who wish to develop their career overseas.
Fuzhou is an excellent place to live and work, offering an authentic Chinese experience.
Start dates are on-going up untill January 2018.
- Bachelor Degree in any subject
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (of at least 120 hours)
- If your degree has an English major, you don't require a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
- Must be a native English speaker from one of the following countries: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- Be energetic and engaging in the classroom
- Be passionate about teaching English in China
Previous ESL experience is not required!
- A first year salary of 8,000 - 10,000 RMB for teachers with less than one year of ESL experience (£900 - £1,200)
- A first year salary of 9,000 - 11,000 RMB for teachers with more than one year of ESL experience (£1,000 - £1,300)
- Quarterly salary rises of 500RMB based on performance
- Free shared accommodation or a housing allowance of 1500 RMB per month
- Flight reimbursement of 8,000 RMB (£900)
- A total of roughly six weeks paid holiday including all Chinese public holidays, Christmas, an end of summer break, and two weeks private leave
- A working visa.
- Free Chinese Lessons
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Medical insurance
Degree notarisation and legalisation costs are paid for by the school
- A teaching-support system for staff that is unmatched in Fuzhou with training for all staff members
- A Western management team that will support teachers in their efforts to shape the lives of young learners
- An opportunity for advancement as the school grows and opens more locations
- Two week initial training, with ongoing training throughout the contract.
- An average of 15 – 18 teaching hours per week
- Classes have a maximum of 16 students
- Students are between 4 – 16 years old.
- Teachers are expected to plan and prepare lessons for which the school provides an ample supply of resources and materials to use
- Teachers are expected to give lively and interesting lessons based on the topic for the lesson and the curriculum provided
If you are interested then forward your CV asap!
Start dates: July, August, September, October, November and January.