Primary English Teacher, Brunei
£25400 - £33k TAX FREE + housing, schooling, flights, visa and medical
m2r education are looking for a Primary School Teachers to be part of a new government reform project in Brunei, South East Asia.
You will teach in local government schools and experience a tax free, tropical lifestyle in an extremely relaxed and safe country.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Min 3yrs primary English teaching experience
- PGCE / equivalent (QTS not essential)
- Current / very recent teaching experience
Due to local restrictions, applications can only be accepted from teachers under the age of 55 (at time of entry to Brunei) and those who are native speakers of English from the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand with western qualfications and experience.
Package and Benefits:
- A tax free salary of minimum BND 45,000 (c. £25,400) up to BND 60,000 (c. £33,700) for 15yrs experience
- Family size accommodation provided
- Support for dependents at an international school
- Flights and medical insurance provided
- Visa for family
January 2018 start dates.