EYFS / Nursery Teacher, Bahrain
UP TO £21,000 tax free per yr depending on experience & qualifications +Medical Benefits + Housing + Travel Benefits including Air Tickets during vacation.
m2r Education are working with this education group who have opportunities for Nursery Teachers to work in Bahrain. Sept 2017 start.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and experienced Teachers to work with children aged 1 to 6 years for an established Nursery in Bahrain.
A minimum of Early Years Educator, Degree is Must (specialized in Early Childhood preferred), or equivalent in Childcare Education and previous work experience with children is preferable.
The ideal candidate will hold a CACHE Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification, and enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary early years team.
- Candidates are expected to be able to lead a class, ensure that lesson plans are prepared and maintained - with a focus on learning through play, work in partnership with parents and ensure best outcomes for the children in their care.
- Working with key children, planning activities in line with EYFS, implementing creative methods of teaching, assisting at mealtimes, completing reports and observations, ensuring health and safety standards are met, following policies and procedures.
- You will also interact with parents and update them on their child’s progress.
The primary functions include:
- Motivating and stimulating children's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment to learn
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources
- Organising learning materials and resources and making imaginative use of resources
- Assisting with the development of children's personal/social and language abilities
- Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication
- Encouraging children's creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and play
- Developing children's curiosity and knowledge
- Working with others, including teaching assistants and/or nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- Observing, assessing and recording each child's progress
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
Applications welcomed from newly qualified teachers, as we provide a supportive environment with training both in house and external.
The job requires an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
Sept 2017 start